Thursday 29 October 2009

being misunderstood

hi there.

i removed my previous entry because somewhere along the line, it was mistakenly being misunderstood of for whom it was meant to.
Again, my entry was misjudged.

So, here, openly, i am saying sorry to this person who thought i wrote the entry about him/her. Seriously when i wrote that, his/her name was not at all in my mind. It was obviously my personal feeling about someone very influential in my line. But maybe in this situation, many people in between got caught between the thoughts.

Again, I am very very sorry for the misunderstanding. Not meant to hurt your feelings at all.
And thanks for the help you've given me along the line. Hope i make myself clear about the entry.Hope my apologies is accepted.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sabaq yer jun

moate